26thFebruary2012

I'm extremely surprised that I have managed to write on my blog once a day for the whole of this year so far, usually I forget about things after a week and I did not expect this to last for a month let alone this long or even longer. Even though some times it can be a big pain to have to write every day, it thoroughly helps me to relax and I usually feel much better after writing things down and getting them out.

I stayed up talking to Alex last night until 3, which is much better than 5 as the day before. It was again on Facebook chat, and just casual talking rather than anything serious. It was 3.33am last when I checked my phone before I fell asleep, which I purposely saw and made a wish over. I have always wished over times like this, which was mostly done with Alex. I had a couple of dreams, one where I was best friends with a girl who is dating someone I know and another dream about Alex, however I cannot remember that right now. I will need to start writing down my dreams as soon as I wake up, I very much enjoy remembering my dreams and sharing them. I love how creative and random dreams can be, and how happy things can seem just for a nights sleep. I woke up at 1, lazed about in my bed few hours, showered up and then had roast dinner at 4 today. At 5pm I was ready to go visit my friend and then got to their house at 5.30 who lives close by. The walk there was quite peaceful and I listened to my ipod. It was my friend Rhys who I went to see, along with Evie; both whom I love. As I got there they were both in the car, Rhys was a little irritated with Evie with getting his bottom wet from spanking him with a wet towel they had been cleaning the car with, even though he got her top soaked. Rhys can irritate me at times, but I see through that as he can be a very nice person. We soon after went inside the house, Rhys played on his xbox for about an hour while Evie was on the laptop and I was in control of music on the ipad. I took the opportunity to Facebook stalk a certian person on Rhys' Facebook account as he has the person on his friends list. A guy who I really like the look of, and mentioned under a month ago is going to the event on the 23rd of March which I will also be going to. I feel like this is a very good opportunity to start talking to him and get to know him hopefully. After that hour we decided to watch the film called Just Friends, I enjoyed the film, it was funny however it is not one of the best I have seen ever. After the film finished at around 9.20pm, I left and made my way home.  A little while after being inside, Chris phoned me as I had tried to call him on my walk home. We got to the conversation of him coming over, and then he did. I went outside to his parked car right outside of my house, I was there for around 30 minutes and we talked about random things. I really enjoyed spending some time with Chris, however he was being slightly grumpy and stressed out. I definitely need to spend more friend time with Chris, I don't want him slipping away.

I don't know if Alex will come on Wednesday, I really do want him to and do have some hope, but I do not want to get my hopes up as I have been let down by him far too much at a late time. I asked him last Tuesday at 1am if he would like to come over mine on this Wednesday, to watch a film or whatever else. I told him I missed spending Wednesdays and Friday nights with him as we use to spend nearly every one with each other, I seriously enjoyed them and loved spending the time with him. It was a year today that he broke up with me, around 9.30pm it happened. I miss those times spent with him </3

No comments:

Post a Comment