I'm not too happy really, I know it's a disgusting topic, however I would quite like to be on my period right now. For the last few months it has come around every three weeks [a week early], thus getting in the way of Alex going anywhere near me, it's extremely frustrating. He will hopefully be over next week Friday, and I would very much appreciate it if I wasn't on then, however it seems as if I will be, with my period once again ruining my happiness. That's my first rant of the blog, and first of many. Last night my mum asked me what time I will need to be up by for today as I had college, I said 6.30 and she was supposed to wake me up then if I hadn't already woken up. My alarm was also set for 6, with a snooze on for every 10 minutes, this however either didn't go off, didn't wake me up, or didn't go onto snooze. Instead of having the back up of mum waking me up, she decided not to and instead wake me 30 minutes later at 7, one hour before I was getting picked up by my cousin. One hour is NOT enough time for me to get ready in the morning with a shower, I am very aware of this which is why I set my alarm for very early in the morning. In the morning I told my mum this, in a very angry way as I'm not a morning person either, and so I went back to sleep and told my cousin I wouldn't be needing a lift. Mum was complaining at me that I was staying at home rather than going to college, however she is partly to blame too! I finally woke back up 12, which gave me a nice 10 hours sleep for the night, I had my morning routine and then was online for most of the afternoon. I finally showered at close to 4, which was well needed and it was quite lovely. I attempted some course work earlier, however the old microsoft word does my head in so that soon got quit on. Another thing I would like to rant about is that my mum still has not cleaned up cat sick in my room from yesterday afternoon! She said yesterday she would do it, I reminded her about it later that day and she told me she would do it later, she had then gone to bed still not cleaned it up so again I had to remind her, for her to then tell me she'll clean it up and she still fucking hasn't! The worst thing of all is that it smells, and it's right near my door which means I have to make extra effort to avoid it.
It hasn't been a very good day for me today, I'm not even too hopeful that tomorrow or the weekend will be any good. Sad times for Amy :(
No comments:
Post a Comment