I feel that yesterday night spent with Alex has put me in a much better mood for college today, woke up feeling happy once again. Everything feels so right with him, the thing I am most hopeful about, is becoming as close to him as we use to be, and even try to start our relationship again. I feel like I just need to prove to him that I am fun to be with, I'm not going to be annoying, I wouldn't let my emotions take over and most importantly that I wouldn't cheat on him. This would all be a very long time away though, he doesn't trust me that much at all at the moment, which is what I deserve. I still however didn't appreciate my morning too much, and would have much preferred to stay next to Alex for the night, which I will hopefully be doing in less than two weeks time on the 27th, very excited to say the least!
The main thing that's affected me today at college was having the opportunity to watch a documentary about beastiality or zoophilia, which is when humans get a 'loving' feeling towards an animal and have sex with it. This really has sent me mental today and once again I am in an 'hating people' mood. Something which I would like to add to this, is that in most parts of America it is illegal for two people of the same sex to get married, however it is fine in the majority of places to have have intercourse with animals. Most definitely am not happy with America at the moment! So that can join China with their eating of pets such as dogs and cats, selling endangered animal parts, bile farms and selling animals cruly as if there's nothing wrong with it such as crabs in vending machines, fish and turtes in keyrings and all the tiny little cages. I don't see how people can be so fucking retarded to think that having sex with animals is okay! Which fucks me off even more is that they see it as if it's normal and acceptable. I would be EXTREMELY happy if the death penalty came back, I can most definitely see myself torturing people when I'm older, I am bering serious with this, and you should all probably be pretty worried. I'm rage quitting on this topic, has got me way too hot headed. I may talk about it when I finish this blog later, but possibly not.
It's later on now, and am actually feeling to tired to talk about that anymore, and don't feel like it'll be good for my head if I think about that subject anymore. I enjoyed spending time with people at college today, and will be on a trip tomorrow to amazing animals, it's a place where they train animals to be in the media, it should hopefully be very awesome. But for now it is time for me to say goodbye, until tomorrow ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment