13thApril2012

My Friday the 13th wasn't unlucky at all really, thankfully. I think the worst thing of the day was that in my driving lesson which was at 3 - 4pm, I pretty much went full retarded and clearly forgot how to drive, I kept drifting too far to each side of the lane, getting in the wrong lanes, over-speeding, under-speeding and just general things which I should be able to do and have been able to do for all of my late driving lessons. This however, wasn't so bad as I didn't stall the car once, which I usually do every lesson, so pretty proud there. Before my driving lesson, all I really did was laze about in my bed on my laptop, I'm not too sure what time I woke up but I think it was after 12. I talked to Alex for a bit in the early afternoon, I'm very much enjoying that we're speaking nearly every day once again. There use to be a time where it would be extremely strange if we didn't speak once a day, and would usually mean that something was wrong with one of us and then would soon be corrected with loved up talking the next day. January is the longest we have ever gone without speaking to each other, I did miss him a hell of a lot, and I truly am sorry for making him have to do that, but it did help me I think. My intentions of January were to get over him, or at least sort my head out with how I actually feel about Chris, which worked with the Chris situation, even though in February I didn't stick to this completely as I'm a weak person, and I am most definitely not over Alex. Truthfully I know I won't be over Alex for a long while! At times I really think my feelings towards him have gotten any better, but I'm fine with that, I love how we act with each other sometimes and I'll stay in hope that one day we'll get back together.
Tomorrow my laptop will be going off for around two weeks for repair, so I have been transferring things that I want to keep onto mum's laptop, just encase my laptop does need to be completely reset, which in all fairness would be quite helpful at the moment because I have a virus and I have a lack of effort to put Norton on it. This took far longer than I expected to finish, because of my numerous photo albums with videos in too. I finally finished this at 11pm and then got into the bath, I am now proudly baby smooth. While on my laptop in the late evening, I heard about my friend Maybury's friend Andy, aka Bigfoot [show name] being on the radio, Andy had posted about it many times through the day, but as they live all the way in Manchester I was't too sure I would be able to get their radio, however around 20 minutes into him being live on the radio I found an online link to listen in. Andy was on from 9 - 10.45pm, and he was truly amazing! I even got a shout out from him because of how much I was promoting him over twitter. Andy is a very friendly person, and really gives time to people, which I think is very lovely as he's not exactly a simpleton with a normal amount of friends. Him on the radio really brightened up my night, I was very hyped up while listening.
I'm in hope that I can see Alex tomorrow, as we have not yet seen each other over this holiday, and we had little plans to go into London with each other, but in the end both decided not to. I think though that he may have to spend a lot of tomorrow doing school work, which he should have completed through the two weeks, but per usual would have left it till the last minute. He has Sunday to do it too, however he will be at work for most of the day, and will use this as an excuse for not being able to see me. I honestly love spending time with Alex, and he's the person I enjoy spending my time with the most, just wish I could do it a lot more.
I'll have a little mention of my teddies now, Milky, Alexandra and Hippo. I've had Milky since I was very young, and she has been neglected over the other side of my room for a good couple of years, but recently moved into my bed because I had Stigg and Steffy taken away from me. Alexandra was given to me by Alex [hence the name], as a Christmas gift I think, back in 2010. And last but not least there's Hippo, I asked for him to my parents while walking around Ikea a few years ago, he's a little bigger than the other two and is very comfortable to lay my leg over or put my head on if I have a lack of pillows, Hippo's the one that tends to come out with me if I'm sleeping somewhere else. I love my teddies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment