Simply a diary of my life from the start of 2012 and following to the year 2013. Please like or dislike my blogs and feel very free to leave a comment (: I will apologise for how much I can ramble on about nothing important. I hope you enjoy my blogs and have a lovely day :D
29thNovember2012
I was rather excited to go to Reading University this morning, but sadly it didn't fill my expectations as we simply only went to a lab, did what was needed to do, and went off back to our college. I now don't know why I thought we would be looking around a little more, but I wish we did anyway. I was also expecting the labs to be brand new and to look very clean and presentable, but it was nothing like that at all. The room seemed to be really old, and it made the work far less interesting for me. We will be visiting Reading University again next week, as we are finding the nutritional content in animal feed stuffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment