My ex that I'm deeply in love with gave me a surprise visit today, as he was passing by on his hour long walk. It's safe to say I was very happy about it, as I always am (unless I look crappy). Thankfully, I had been out today, forcing me to put on make up in this judgemental society. He ended up waiting outside my house for ten minutes as he doesn't like my dad, and wanted to ensure I was in and would be the one to open the door for him. I dragged him in and said I'll walk with him until he gets picked up, which was up a horrible and steep hill. He kept telling me no, but of course I couldn't hold myself away from him. I am far too attached to him, but we all know that already.
My best surprise visit from him was on the anniversary of us being together for a few months, as I was rather upset that he was busy and unable to see me on that day. He only visited for a few minutes, but it meant a hell of a lot that he made the effort, although he has somewhere to be already.
It was very nice to see him today, as usual, but especially because it was a surprise and I may not get to see him for the next few week was our weekly plans don't work out together well.
No comments:
Post a Comment