6thNovember2012

I love getting new music, it really brightens up my iTunes. I haven't got much else to say really, I'm quite zoned out at the moment, maybe I'll start this in a while..
I want Obama to win in American's election happening over the next few days, there's not much intelligence to my reasons, but I'll give it a go anyway. Firstly I think him being the first black president of the United States is pretty cool, secondly he makes a great funny comp character and thirdly I remember his name, and that's a start for anyone related to politics. I am very clueless about politics, so I can only assume I have no interest, I'm all ears though if anyone wants to teach me a few things about it. Do not undermine my lack of knowledge!
Ahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahaha, I'm so easily amused. This is a glorious website and I could spend a lifetime on it.
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/snap_your_shit.swf
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/ukigumo.swf < This is really something beautiful, please check it out.
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Super_Spice_Bros_64.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment