11thMarch2012

I woke up at 1pm today, from Webster outside barking and being noisy. I tried to fall back asleep, however I wasn't too bothered about not as I didn't and got out of bed ten minutes later. I was in the bathroom for a good fifteen minutes straight after trying to sort out my face; I'm getting a little spotty at the moment, way too many cravings for chocolate lately. Once I had freshened up I made my way downstairs to say good afternoon to Webster and then went and sat with Ollie who was in the front room watching telly, we talked a little but not about anything in particular. He's staying at his girlfriends tonight, as she lives closer to where he works or can give him a lift there, I'm not too sure which one. After about an hour he said he was leaving to go picked up, so we said good bye. I'm sure I'll see him soon though as he's left his jumper in the room he was staying in, and it seemed pretty purposeful. I stayed in the front room when he was gone, with the music channels on and going through coursework which I should have not left to the last day. I have been doing the coursework for most of the day, but had a stop as some of my family came over, I talked and sat with my little cousin Caitlin for most of it. The course work is a presentation which I will be giving tomorrow morning with my friend Rachel, it's about the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and things such as selective breeding and the problems they face because of it along with evolution and extinction.
I was in a mood for drinking this weekend, however yesterday I felt like I ate too much for it to give an affect on me and today I have had my head in my course work. Next weekend however I would quite like to go bowling in town with three other people, I asked Chris if he was free today, however he was not and I don't think he'll be free next weekend either. I am very much in hope that Adam is free, and hopefully will be seeing a lot more of him, so he'll be invited if I'm still wanting to go next week along with hopefully Lean and Alex.
Lean text me tonight saying "What's going on lately? You just really seem to dislike me :S x". I haven't text her back yet, and am thinking I will probably reply to her tomorrow while I am on the coach going into town. The truth is she has been a bad friend to me lately, not on purpose as I know what she's like, however the fact still remains. I haven't told her I have a problem with her as of yet, and have very much been putting the confrontation of as it would just make things awkward, but I guess this is her forcing me to get it out rather than me just locking it in per usual. I feel slightly bad with it coming out tomorrow though, as it is her birthday in just two days.
I stayed online talking to Alex until 6 in the morning, it didn't matter too much though as I haven't had anything planned for my day. I know I shouldn't stay awake just because it gives me a chance to talk to Alex, but still I cannot help it. I would deprive myself of nearly everything just to be able to talk to him, spend time with him and know he's okay. I have always had a trouble with leaving Alex, whenever we meet up I make a really big thing out of leaving each other. Every time we are on the phone together or talking online somewhere I will hardly ever be the first to say goodbye, I really do appreciate the time that I get to speak to him. My addiction is far too much, good chance I'll never get over my addiction of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment