Simply a diary of my life from the start of 2012 and following to the year 2013. Please like or dislike my blogs and feel very free to leave a comment (: I will apologise for how much I can ramble on about nothing important. I hope you enjoy my blogs and have a lovely day :D
6thJune2012
I definitely love South Park, it's so offensive and it's amazing. They always take everything too far, but that's what is best about it. I enjoy waking up in the morning and having no one else in the house, or parents not here at least. Of course I would much rather Alex was in my bed, but that's not something I get as often as I would like. I have some serious thoughts about the both of us getting back together, however I'm far too tired to go through it all now. I've been out today, into town and around where I live with friends, my legs hurt a little. Ahhhhhh night night <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment